Take a Dip!
2018 Pool Hours
May 26 – June 30
Monday – Friday – 12 PM – 7 PM
Weekends – 11 AM – 7 PM
July 1 – September 3
Monday – Friday – 12 PM – 8 PM
Weekends – 11 AM – 8 PM
Holidays: 5/28, 7/4, 9/3
11 AM – 8 PM
September 4th – September 9th
Saturday & Sunday 11am-7pm
Monday-Friday 12 noon-7pm
Membership and Pool Rules
- No person under the age of 18 will be permitted in the swimming pool area without being accompanied by their parent or guardian.
- Parents or guardians are fully responsible for all persons under the age of 18 using the swimming pool facilities.
- Parents are required to accompany their children in the wading pool area at all times.
- All persons must shower before entering the swimming pool or wading pool.
- All children in diapers must wear plastic pants with snug fitting elastic waist and leg fittings before entering the swimming pool. Parents MUST report any “accidents” to the lifeguard immediately.
- All conduct that endangers the safety and comfort of others, such as running on deck, diving from shallow end, jumping or horseplay is prohibited within the pool area.
- No person showing evidence of a communicable disease, bodily discharge, open blisters or cuts and bandages will be allowed entry to the swimming pool area. Persons suspected of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol shall be prohibited from entering the water.
- No person experiencing diarrhea or other gastrointestinal (stomach) symptoms will be allowed entry to the swimming pool area.
- No animals will be allowed in the swimming pool area or rest rooms.
- No glass containers will be allowed in the pool area.
- No swimming will be allowed during inclement weather conditions.
- No smoking in or around the pool area.
- Lifeguard on duty has complete authority within the pool.
- Report all injuries to the lifeguard.